Maximize your ability to negotiate and secure tight contracts to protect you as you provide coaching/training to your next organizational client with this documents + consulting package. Here is what you get:
- A templated organizational coaching/training agreement with sample clauses
- A templated consent agreement for the employees of your corporate client
- A templated confidentiality and noncompete agreement for your employees and team members
- Private time with me for a one-time customization of the documents
Before I created this package I had to draft these documents from scratch and would charge my regular hourly rate of $325 for the ten hours it would take to create the documents. This is the same dynamic you will confront with the average small business lawyer; and it may be worse as they may not truly understand your industry or the issues you face. You may end up spending the first hour of your time with that lawyer explaining your business to him or her.
This is your chance to take advantage of the economies of scale that I have been able to create having represented a number of coaches and trainers and developed the documents they need to have when they contract with their corporate clients.
Here Is Why You Want It:
- The organization coaching services agreement contains the clauses you need to protect your course material from unauthorized re-use and distribution.
- The organization coaching services agreement gets you paid on your terms.
- The organization coaching services agreement protects you from unfounded claims when the Company fails to deliver employees that are motivated and want to grow.
- The team agreement protects your trade secrets – i.e., your client list – and maintains the ownership of the course materials with you.
- These documents cover all the common areas that belong in every contract you might enter into to provide coaching or training to an organization.
- PLUS I spend time with you to customize the documents to fit your needs and with that comes general advice and counsel you would expect from a lawyer.